What forms of ID are acceptable?

You must bring an unexpired, government-issued form of identification (such as a driver's license or passport) that includes both your photograph and signature. If your identification contains your photograph and not your signature, you can use another form of unexpired identification that contains your signature, such as social security card, employee ID, voter's registration card, ATM card, school ID.

The first and last names on your identification must exactly match the names on your permit. The only acceptable difference would be the presence of a middle name, middle initial or suffix on one document and its absence on the other.

Back to Top