Do I have to advise NBE of my mailing or email address changes?

Yes. You should immediately notify NBE of all address and/or email changes in order to receive your Scheduling Permit or other notifications from NBE. You may notify NBE by using the Change of Address form located on the NBE website at, send an email to or call the NBE headquarters 919-861-5582 ext. 1219.

Back to Top